Sunday, November 17, 2013

Simple and Casual


what up guys...this is Jared Chase with Chase Fashion.
I'm excited about this blog I've made cause I want to show you all the outfits I come up with everyday and hopefully give you guys some insight about how to dress well for an affordable price. Its very simple but you have to remember to focus on making it your own. It's all about being different and creating a style that shows who you are. I hope I can help you all out by showing you outfits I've created. 
This is who I am and I am 
chasing fashion. 
Enjoy!


TOP
$12 Thermal Black Shirt: 21 Men by Forever 21
$30 Black Peacoat: Heritage by Forever 21
$3 Sunglasses: 21 Men by Forever 21
$15 Black Bold Face Watch: 21 Men by Forever 21
BOTTOM
$40 Drake Cuffed Cargo Harum Pants: Cotton On
$60 Boat Shoes: Aldo 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11457311/?claim=w2fupknfp2n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment