Sunday, December 29, 2013

yup in my white tee: stylin on ya


what up fellas, 
This outfit is very simple. Incorporate my older posts about a simple look and how to make a white-t look good. This outfit demonstrates both.
Throw on a white-t, find some cool pants, and some sweet shoes that will complete your look. This is clearly an everyday look that is perfect for any occasion. Spruce up your outfit with a pair of sunglasses. For this one I chose my classic wayfarer sunglasses by Ray-Ban. Thick banded Black and silver watch by Forever 21 and beads from Aldo to add some color. 
Like I said, its simple and stylish. Perfect for any day and any where. 
Lemme know how you guys like it.
Look out for a New Years outfit coming up in my next post!















TOP
$6 White-T: H&M
$10 Beads: Aldo
$15 Silver and Black Bold Face Watch: 21 Men by Forever 21
$150 Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer: Nordstroms 
BOTTOM
$30 Khaki Trousers w/ attached suspenders: H&M
$110 Supra White Falcons: suprafootwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment