Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How to make a white T look good


A white t-shirt can go with anything. Being comfortable yet making it look fashionable can be the tricky part. Check out how I dressed up my white tee v-neck and the 2 different variations of it that I came up with. 
Check it out and lemme know how you guys like it.
I hope I'm helping you 
Chase Fashion. 









TOP
$20 Plaid Hooded Button Down: H&M
$12 Trill City Snap-Back: 21 Men by Forever 21
$15 Black Bold Face Watch: 21 Men by Forever 21
BOTTOM
$30 Black Harum Sweats: Cotton On
$40 Levi Sneaker Boots: Macy's

(read more for the 2nd variation of this outfit)


Remember this....
Be you
Be a leader not a follower and
don't be afraid to try something new.
By taking this outfit and making it my own, I was able to create my own twist on it.
Take that plaid shirt and tie it around your waist. Flip your snap-back around and my personal favorite, cuff your tee to give it a more fashionable look.


















2 comments: