Thursday, November 21, 2013

denim on denim


what up guys...decided to post an outfit that most people are scared to try. Plus, it's great for the fall. 
The dark denim tones paired with some classic Timbs is one of my favorite looks right now. 
Some people hate this look, while other people love it. But I don't care. 
2 tones of denim is in right now and in my opinion looks real good. Like I said, I like to be different so I tend to wear things that people would double take. Lemme know how you guys like it and also if you guys wanna see me create another trend that you are unsure about. 
Enjoy fellas









TOP
$12 Graphic Tee: 21 Men by Forever 21
$30 Denim Button Down: H&M
$6 Red Beanie: 21 Men by Forever 21
$15 Beads: Aldo 
BOTTOM
$20 Blue Jeans: 21 Men by Forever 21
$175 Timberland Heritage Classic 6 Inch Boots: Journey's

No comments:

Post a Comment